Friday 28 July 2017

Update

Just want to say a big thank you to Margaret & John for making us all feel so welcome. They looked after us all, so well at the afternoon tea they hosted. 
Everyone enjoyed themselves and were asking who is going to put on the next one, but you both  made it a difficult act to follow.

I have a suggestion( this will see who reads the blog!) How about afternoon tea at Broom Hall in August/September, I believe the cost is about £7.50.
email me if you are interested.


I dropped off my contributions to Lesley yesterday, for the stall she is organising for Project Linus Norfolk. I heard several of you have donated similarly.
If you have not yet, it's not to late ! You have today and Saturday to get donated items for the Tombola to Lesley, if you wish to donate and support Project Linus and Lesley,as the event is on Sunday!




No comments: